Scope of Work
Renovation of pathways on the North side of the lake, from Skyline Boulevard & Harding Road, around to Lake Merced Blvd & Winston Drive. Site improvements to include: grading and drainage, paving, parking striping, retaining walls, adult fitness equipment, site furnishings, irrigation and planting. At the southern portion of the lake along John Muir Boulevard (where the concrete bridge is), new seating and a new outdoor fitness area will be installed, along with related plantings.
- $2 million from the 2012 Parks Bond,
- $1 million from a California Natural Resources Agency Grant secured by California Assemblymen Phil Ting,
- $1 million from the Rec and Park Forestry fund.
|Open to the public||Spring 2024|
Please join Recreation and Parks, the Public Utilities Commission (PUC), and the Municipal Transportation Authority (MTA) for a . . . Read on...
- Community Meeting 2.17.2022 Presentation.pdf
- Community Meeting Number 4 - Presentation (PDF)
- Community Meeting Number 3 - Presentation (PDF)
- Community Meeting Number 2 - Presentation (PDF)
- Community Meeting Number 1 - Presentation (PDF)
- Community Meeting Number 1 - Handout (PDF)
- Community Meeting Number 1 - Meeting Notes (PDF)