Here's how you can stay connected and give feedback on the Golden Gate Park Access & Safety Program proposals, including virtual information sessions, upcoming park tours, and in-person community events:
Browse the interactive online Open House. (繁體中文 | Español | Russian | Filipino)
Learn about the project on your own time. The Open House closes November 25. You can also visit SFMTA's project page:
Take our survey! (繁體中文 | Español | Russian | Filipino)
Attend a Virtual Info Session
Program overview presentation and Q&A
Take a tour:
- GGP Accessibility Tour with Walk SF* – October 2, 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
*Everyone is welcome, although this Tour is specifically designed to enable people with disabilities and older adults to evaluate accessibility in Golden Gate Park
- GGP Walk + Roll Tour – October 10, 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- GGP Bike & Talk Tour – October 24, 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Meet our project team!
We'll be at these upcoming community events
- Golden Gate Bandshell Concert- Soul/Jazz Friday – October 1, 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Clement Street Farmer’s Market – October 3, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Inner Sunset Flea Market – October 10, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Bay Wheels Adaptive Bike Share – October 17, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Outer Sunset Farmer’s Market & Mercantile – October 24, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Golden Gate Park Bandshell Concert – Singer/Songwriter Wednesday – October 27, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Golden Gate Park Sunday Roller Disco Party – November 7, 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Lindy in the Park – November 14, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.