- PERMITS & RESERVATIONS
- Pool Party Reservations
Pool Party Reservations
Pool Party Reservations are not available at this time. We are in the process of re-opening regular programming and activities now that the pandemic health order restrictions have been lifted. Please check back for updates.
The San Francisco Recreation and Park Department offers a variety of pool party packages at a few of our pool facilities. The packages include the use of a pool at a designated time and a room for food cake and beverages. Availability can be limited as we run many of our programs in these sites. The following are some key details to note regarding pool parties:
- Any participant less than 48 inches tall must be accompanied by an adult at all times, both in and out of the pool. No exceptions.
- Participants are required to follow all established pool rules. This includes, but is not limited to; diving and slide rules, proper swimsuit attire and no flotation devices.
- Participants may bring in their own food and non-alcoholic drinks, but all food and beverages must be kept in the multipurpose room. No glass containers allowed.
- Payment of the rental fee and security deposit is due at least 10 days in advance of the reserved date.
- Pool parties must be reserved at least 14 days in advance of the date desired.
Reserve a Pool Party View the facility links that details of each package offered. Once you have decided on a date and time, please call our office at 415-831-5500 for indoor rentals, and we can check the availability for you.
Pool Party Facilities: