- EXPLORE OUR PARKS
- Golf Courses
- Resident Cards
REGISTRATION and RENEWAL
APPLY HERE to obtain a new resident card or renew your current card online by uploading your information and submitting it to our office. We will then contact you by email or phone to complete the process. If you should have questions regarding your online renewal login information, please email email@example.com. Due to the high volume of online requests it may take several weeks for your application to be processed and for you to receive your card. Thank you in advance for your patience.
TPC HARDING PARK GOLF SHOP
New resident golf cards as well as renewals may be obtained at the TPC Harding Park Golf Shop on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday only, at the following times:
September through April, 3:30 PM to sundown
May through August, 4:30 PM to sundown
Blackout dates: Resident golf cards will not be available for purchase or renewal in the Harding golf shop April 29th – May 9th, 2023 during the 2023 LPGA’s International Crown.
TPC Harding Park Golf Shop
99 Harding Road
San Francisco CA 94132
You must bring the required documentation with you, see below.
McLAREN LODGE, ANNEX BUILDING (Appointment Only)
For residents who are unable to visit TPC Harding Park or access the internet, services will be available at the Annex Building at McLaren Lodge, 501 Stanyan Street by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please call (415) 831-2771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must bring the required paperwork with you. Checks, cash or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard or Discover) are accepted.
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR A RESIDENT GOLF CARD
To qualify as a San Francisco or Pacifica resident, applicants must provide the following documents:
- Government-issued Photo ID: For example valid, California State Driver’s License (“CDL”), California State Identification Card (“CID”), or other government-issued photo ID (ex: passport), AND
- Proof of Residency: You must also provide supporting documents evidencing proof of residency no older than 90 days. Examples include:
- Utility Bill (must have your name on it)
- Property Tax Statement (must have your full legal name on it)
- Bank Account Statement (must have your name on it)
- Other type of recurring commercial bill received within the past 90 days (must have your name on it)
If the above Government Issued Photo ID and Proof of Residency contain the same address this will satisfy the proof of residency requirement. However, if you are supplying a Government-issued Photo ID with an address that does not match your proof of residency or if you are supplying a government-issued Photo ID that does not list an address (i.e. passport) – you must submit two (2) Proof of Residency documents as described in item #2 above. The two (2) Proof of Residency documents must have the same address.
PACIFICA RESIDENTS – To qualify as a Pacifica resident, applicants must present the same required documentation as stated above evidencing a Pacifica address. Please note Pacifica resident cards are valid for discounted golf fees at Sharp Park only.
SAN FRANCISCO PROPERTY OWNERS – If you are the legal owner of property within the City and County of San Francisco and pay taxes on that property, and your name is printed on the deed or the property tax receipt, you will qualify as a San Francisco Resident and may receive a card, even though you may reside outside the City limits. You will need to supply proof of ownership (i.e. property tax receipt, copy of deed – that includes your name) along with the applicable required government issued photo ID described above. This policy also applies to Pacifica property owners who live outside the City of Pacifica for cards to be used only at Sharp Park Golf Course.
OTHER DETAILS and FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Fees (through June 30, 2023)
Resident Golf Card (new and renewal): $121.00
Pacifica Resident Golf Card (new and renewal): $81.00
Replacement Cards*: $34.00
Beginning July 1, 2023
Resident Golf Card (new and renewal): $125.00
Pacifica Resident Golf Card (new and renewal): $83.00
Replacement Cards*: $35.00
* Replacement Cards: You may request a replacement for a lost San Francisco Golf Resident card that has not expired. The replacement card will have the same expiration date as that of the lost card. If the lost card is nearing its expiration date, the golfer may choose to renew for an additional two-year card for the renewal fee listed above. The expiration date of the new card will be two years from the date of issuance.
How long will the card be valid? Two years from the date of issuance.
Property of the San Francisco Recreation and Park Department – Resident cards are the property of the San Francisco Recreation and Park Department. Resident cards are for the use of current residents of San Francisco and Pacifica only. Golfers may be refused playing privileges for submitting false information for the purpose of securing a resident card. Any misuse of a resident card may result in the card being revoked.