COVID-19 HEALTH ORDER REQUIREMENTS
Updated August 20, 2021
Operators/hosts of establishments or events where food or drink is served indoors must require all patrons age 12 and older to show proof that they are Fully Vaccinated before entering any indoor portion of a facility. Please see Health Order C19-07y Appendix B, Section 2 for acceptable proof of vaccination documents. Event organizers are responsible for verifying the vaccination status of their guests.
This requirement is in addition to the Health Order for Universal Indoor Masking, which requires all individuals, including those who are fully vaccinated, wear a Well-Fitted Mask inside a facility. People may remove their Well-Fitted Mask while actively eating or drinking. People are urged to be seated at a table or positioned at a stationary counter or place while eating or drinking. If food or drink is being consumed indoors, all windows and doors must be open to increase ventilation.
Immerse you and your guests through the hundred-year-old garden, rejuvenated with a thriving collection of drought-tolerant plants, succulents and palms. Complimenting the landscape is the octagonal redwood conservatory, originally built in 1898. The building has been completely renovated to become one of the most beautiful hidden sites in San Francisco.
Wedding Site Features
- Amplified Sound is not allowed outdoors at the park; indoor amplified sound has restrictions based on timing.
- There is no kitchen available; only room for storage.
- Restroom: There is one unisex ADA accessible restroom at Sunnyside Conservatory.
- There is no parking lot at Sunnyside Conservatory. Parking in front of and surrounding Sunnyside Conservatory is on the public city streets; restrictions apply.
- Rentals come with use of 70 chairs and an assortment of round and rectangular tables. The rental party must provide assistance with the set up and break down of all tables and chairs used. The tables and chairs are located in a storage shed behind the conservatory. Three to five people is recommended to set the tables and chairs up and break them down.
- Staffing is required at an additional cost of $25 per hour. (2 Hour Minimum)
- Maximum capacity for this site is 70 people or maximum of 50 people sitting.
- Refundable Cleaning/Damage Deposit: $500
236 Monterey Boulevard
San Francisco, CA 94131
- Reception Allowed: Yes
- Parking: No
- Indoor Area: Yes
- Reservations have a two hour minimum and are always on the full hour.
- One reservation per day is allowed at this site.
- Rental parties are responsible for all of the clean-up from their events at the Sunnyside Conservatory, including bagging and removing all garbage generated from the event, off site, upon departure from the park.
|Weekdays and Sundays||Saturday Rentals and all Weddings/Wedding Receptions|
|$105 per hour plus $500 deposit||$819 for first two hours, $165 for each additional hour plus $500 deposit|