- PERMITS & RESERVATIONS
- Athletic Field Reservations
Athletic Field Reservations
Covid 19 Updates for Summer 2021
As of June 15, 2021, almost all restrictions due to Covid-19 have been lifted. For full guidance on allowable activities and health requirements, please refer to the Health Directive for Programs for Children and Youth.
Athletic Field Directory and Map
The San Francisco Recreation and Park Department provides two ways to apply for fields:
- Occasional Reservations: These reservations are available up to two weeks in advance of your event.
- Advanced Reservations: These reservations are for schools, leagues, clinics, programs, tournaments and special events that need to book playing fields in advance in order to organize their activities.
Outdoor Fitness Permits - Boot Camps/Yoga/Dance
Permits are available for outdoor fitness on a space available basis:
- Small Group Fitness (3 or fewer participants) plus instructor. .
- Large Group Fitness (4 or more participants, max 25) plus instructor.
More information regarding Outdoor Fitness Permits is provided on the application form, or in Outdoor Fitness Permits Frequently Asked Questions.
Any authorized outdoor health and fitness programs will need a permit to operate so that they have a designated space and permission to offer the class. If you are interested, please complete an application available here.