Buena Vista Park Needs Assessment Project
Scope of Work
This Parkwide Needs Assessment and Cost Analysis project seeks to build upon the existing 2015 Capital Improvement Plan by identifying additional needs and providing cost estimates for the highest priority project areas for Buena Vista Park. The project will incorporate the Capital Improvement Plan, community needs, and maintenance needs, while considering the circulation and hardscape, erosion control and water management, and forest management. A key stakeholder in this project will be the Buena Vista Neighborhood Association (BVNA), who is providing a grant to RPD to undertake this work.
Grant – Buena Vista Neighborhood Association $50,000
Budgetary Add-Back $50,000
Recreation & Park 2012 Bond Funding $162,952
Community Meetings (1-3) November 2019 through June 2020
Final report issued Summer 2020
Community Partner: Buena Vista Neighborhood Association
If you would like to sign up for updates click here and scroll down to the NewsFlash and select the alerts you would like to receive.
Thank you to the 80 community members who stepped into the unknown with the Project Team . . . Read on...
Thanks to the community and the project team, we are proud to present . . . Read on...
With current social distancing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Rec and Park is continuing community engagement virtually. Read on...
- Buena Vista Park Site Assessment Community 3 presentation JUNE2020
- Buena Vista Meeting 3 Notes and Questions JUNE2020
- Buena Vista Park Needs Assessment Community Meeting 2 Presentation FEB2020
- Buena Vista Park Site Assessment Community Meeting 1 Presentation OCT2019
- Buena Vista Park_Needs Assessment - Cost Analysis Report_Final
- Buena Vista Park_Needs Assessment - Cost Analysis Report_Appendix